Monday 13 December 2010

Photoshop Edit :)











A quote from fashionidustrynetwork.com stated that 9 out of 10 fashion design job postings list must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Photoshop and Illustrator are the most commonly used software for art and design. It can be used for editing pictures (correcting colours, adding text to image, reducing size, enlarging images, changing format and so on...), creating web pages, creating logos and other design things, working with 3D content, creating animations and even working with movie clips. This is important in the fashion industry as companies such as magazines and advertising agencies frequently use the techniques such as editing pictures.


Moving on from my original drawing I experimented with a blur tool  and a liquefy tool. I think this worked really well and it's definitely my favourite Photoshop work I've done so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment