Monday, 27 June 2011

Final Garment- Jacket Continued...

Work in progress. I started by pinning all of my circles in place. From this picture you can see how I layered them up.

This is the back of the jacket. I hand sewed these all in place just around the top of each circle so there is still some movement.

This is the front side of the jacket. The purple edges of the garment will be caught in the lining. 

As you can see I have used bigger circles to emphasise the shoulders and graduated into smaller circles.

This is a close up of the drop beads used on the bigger circles. Originally I was going to have these all over the jacket but they fell apart very easily and it was extremely time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment