Monday 27 June 2011

Final Garment- Stripy Dress - Outfit 3

This is the final bodice of my dress. I have kept the striped pattern running vertical because I think that's the most flattering on a female body.

FRONT. This is the toile with the skirt attached. I was thinking about cutting the pattern on the panels in different directions but this might affect the way the skirt hangs and the stretch in the material. So i kept the stripes running vertically. I am happy with the result.

BACK. I have left the centre back open where I will put in an invisible zip.



Unfortunately I don't have an image of the tut I bought. I put this underneath the skirt at the waistline to make the skirt look more full. I think this has worked well. If I had more time I would of liked to have made the tutu myself but due to the fashion show being so close I didn't have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment